ℹ️ This is not a newsletter, nor is it a weekly update one can expect to be delivered every Sunday. These are just random thoughts or ideas I come across and pin down during the week.
Found on the "news"
Things I've shared
Things I was into
- Wabi-sabi occupies roughly the same position in the Japanese pantheon of aesthetic values as do the Greek ideals of beauty and perfection in the West. In stark contrast with the Industrial Age, that embodied an ethos based on the pursuit of a "like-new" state, the Digital Age embodies a Wabi-sabi approach to technology. Source: Breaking Smart
- Static vs. dynamic stability and why fighter aircrafts are designed to be dynamically unstable.
- 💩 Why our toilets do not analyze our poop if the gut is considered to be the "second brain"?
- 🎙️ There should be way to quickly highlight, transcribe, and log audio clips from Audible or podcasts.
- 🌬 Why simple fan selector rotary switches (the thing that turns it on) step from being stopped to its maximum in the first shift — further decreasing its power with the following shifts?