I build products for a living. Over the last years, I created a few things. Some have worked, others have not.
🏗️ Main projects
- 2023 — RSS.com: the podcast distribution platform empowering creators worldwide.
- 2022 — Wiz Music: a web3 platform for music artists to engage with their fans.
- 2019 — Gamestry: the largest video gaming community in Spain and Latin America.
- 2015 — Ironhack: one of the leading coding bootcamp across Europe and America.
- 2011 — iomando: a keyless access management for mobile; acquired by Citibox.
- Foc a Terra: a weekly discussion around the current technological landscape.
- Safareig: conversations about how technology is changing society.
- Radio Lanza: an educational series on how to deliver a product to the market.
- Stage2: an acceleration program for early-stage industrial tech startups.
- Elisava: visiting lecturer for graduate programs in product development.
🔮 Side gigs
- Nutri-Score Auditor: a web-based tool to optimize Nutri-Score ratings.
- Udacity React Developer Nanodegree
- Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree
- Ironhack’s Web Development Bootcamp — Dev Squad #23
Besides these side projects, I sometimes blog my thoughts on pretty much everything. If you enjoy these lines, consider subscribing to the RSS feed to stay up-to-date with my latest developments.
This last section is a /now page, inspired by Derek Sivers and the nownownow project. Here you will find whatever I am currently doing, reading, learning, building… and keeps me awake at night — timely updated every now and then.
- Book: When Coffee and Kale Compete
- Audiobook: The Rational Optimist
Finally, feel free to reach out, or follow me at Twitter or LinkedIn — where I seldom post random ideas or share updates on new projects I’ll be working on.